Low-cost medication and medication assistance, including referrals to local specialized care providers and supportive services. Free-of-charge medication services are also available for Sadler Health Care patients.
HIV/AIDS & STD Testing
Outreach, counseling, testing and education resources are available.
Sadler Health Center offers assistance at no cost to you, to help you find low-cost insurance options that fit your budget. Our certified and licensed Application Counselors and Navigators are here to help you understand your options. We provide one-on-one assistance with the application process from start to finish, so that you can begin getting the care you need.
- Personal help completing and submitting enrollment applications for various insurance programs, such as:
- Marketplace Insurance (Affordable Care Act)
- Medical Assistance
- Medical Assistance for Workers with Disabilities (MAWD)
- Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
- Medicare Limited Income Subsidy (LIS) and Medicare Savings Program (MSP)
- Education about terminology, benefits and costs of health plans
- Education about what you should consider when selecting a health plan
- Facts about health plans so that you can choose the one that best fits you and your family’s specific needs
For patients who need translation services, our staff can call a language line that offers translation services for nearly every language.
Are you pregnant with your first baby? If so, you may be eligible to have a free, personal nurse with Nurse-Family Partnership. If eligible, you will be connected to a Registered Nurse who will provide support to help you reach your goals and to answer your questions as you journey through your pregnancy and motherhood. You can have your own personal nurse until your child’s second birthday. For more information or to enroll, please call 717-960-4323. You may also learn more by visiting www.nursefamilypartnership.org.
Substance Use Treatment
In an effort to assist with providing solutions to the prescription opioid and heroin overdose epidemic in Pennsylvania and our own community, we are proud to share that two of our physicians are Buprenorphine certified. As an organization, we recently began providing Medication Assisted Treatment for those afflicted by the disease of addiction. As part of this treatment, we collaborate with other local organizations to provide comprehensive services in an effort to best support the individual on their path to recovery.
Quitting is easier when you have support. Make an appointment with our Tobacco Cessation Specialist to take advantage of our individual counseling, education and tools so you can quit tobacco confidently and permanently.