ADM Policy 113: Non Discrimination Statement
Sadler Health Center complies with applicable federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate, treat people differently or exclude them on the basis of age, race, color, creed, ethnicity, religion, national origin, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.
- This policy applies to all members of the Sadler Health Center community, including patients, employees, contracted service providers, and volunteers, and to all vendors, representatives, board members and any other individuals providing services to or on behalf of Sadler Health Center.
Sadler Health Center:
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information and other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats).
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages
If you need these services, contact Practice Manager.
If you believe that Sadler Health Center has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with:
Sadler Health Center
100 N. Hanover St.
Carlisle, PA 17013
You can file a grievance in person or by mail, fax, or email. If you need help filing a grievance, the Practice Manager is available to help you.
You can also file a civil with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf, or by mail or by phone at:
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, SW
Room 509F, HHH Building
Washington, D.C., 20201
1-800-368-1019, 800-537-7697 (TDD)
Complaint forms are available at http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index/html
Approval Date: 12 /22/2020
Approved by: Board of Directors
Effective Date: 12/22/2020